Eximius attracts and deploys the best and talented professionals globally to deliver outstanding results in consulting and project-based roles and willing to make a personal impact regardless of the challenge or environment. The key to our client service is a combination of talent in a wide variety of roles joining together to deliver world-class problem solving, plus a seamless integration of deep industry and functional expertise. We employ talent that has a practical mix of training, experience and proven track record of excellence at –
- Tier-one consulting firms,
- Fortune 500 companies,
- Leading global institutions and think tanks,
- Research & Development facilities, and
- Universities & Colleges.
Eximius’ Executive Advisory Group (EAG) comprises of professionals from many different backgrounds, all of whom bring an extraordinary commitment to treating others with respect, delivering the highest quality of results and continuously seeking to improve their effectiveness through learning. As a member of EAG, you will work on engagements that reshape business, governments and society. Projects can vary in length, size and location, depending on client’s need, market and challenge.
Eximius is interested in professionals who have –
- 10+ years of experience within a distinctive functional or industry/sector or market/country/region and depth of knowledge in a related service line,
- Ability to act as thought-leaders and provide insights and innovative ideas for clients,
- Skill to provide invaluable perspective to client projects through intellectual curiosity and creativity,
- Undergraduate degree is required, although a masters/doctorate is preferred, and
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision.
We encourage continued education and learning for our professionals. Knowledge and skills development are important for every stage of the career.