Helping Companies Make Better Deal Decisions
Eximius helps companies make better deal decisions by performing extensive due diligence, market research, assessing improvement opportunities and building a strategic go-forward model.
We have helped clients make informed decisions when entering new markets by conducting multi-sourced research to understand risks local dynamics. Typical due diligence tasks focus on examining legal, financial, intellectual property, information technology, operations and the external market.
Our framework for conducting market entry strategy is based on formulation of global and regional expertise that supports mapping the following:
- global and local competitive landscape
- macro-economic, business, regulatory and geo-political environment factors
- assessing and mitigating risks – political, societal, economic and operational
- availability, quality and cost of infrastructure requirements – telecommunications, power, energy, real estate, urban
- human capital – talent availability, talent quality, talent cost and ease of sourcing the right talent
Our regional/local experts have the knowledge and insight to identify potential links between a planned investment and potential risks. We then work with our clients to test the market hypothesis by focusing on the big issues that can impact the market entry.
We have supported clients in the following industries in conducting due diligence and market research:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Environment
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences