Eximius serves clients worldwide, including the Fortune 500, leading mid-cap companies, premier private equity firms and their portfolio companies. Eximius works with C-level executives, senior management, i.e. key decision-makers across the organization, including Strategy, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance. We also assist the leading private equity firms on new deals, market research and due diligence.
The following are examples that illustrate how we support clients sharpen their capabilities, build synergies, create value and deliver sustainable global advantage.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Led the strategy for fleet optimization for a regional airline that created USD $50 million+ in value.
- Provided expert advisory services to a leading defense contractor to optimize their R&D portfolio through exhaustive analyses of current investments and identifying divestment opportunities.
- Collaborated with the Corporate Strategy group at an aerospace company to identify international markets in which to extend their traditional capabilities, develop services in adjacent sectors, and expand within the aerospace and defense verticals.
- Helped a large petrochemical company identify more than USD $500 million in operational opportunities through fixed-cost reductions, variable-cost reductions, and contributions to margin increases.
- Conducted portfolio assessment for a Latin American chemical company to unlock funding potential for the desired growth strategy with the region.
- Assisted a specialty chemicals company to develop the long-term direction of its overall corporate strategy through effective execution, acquisition and organization design resulting in 15% improvement in revenue.
- Executed a pricing optimization strategy for a specialty chemicals company that will potentially lead to 3 to 5% increase in return on sales.
- Energy & Environment
- Supported a major utility company through organization design, change management and culture thereby improving customer loyalty, competitive edge and product and service focus.
- Eliminated back-office redundancies within the procurement, ordering and IT functions of a regional power company thereby leading to savings of USD $50 million.
- Financial Services
- Implemented a novel customer loyalty program for a property and casualty insurance company that led to >30% customer retention.
- Provided program management and advisory services to manage the IT transformation for a global insurance company resulting in on-time completion of the phased-project.
- Supported a financially challenged major regional bank that had to divest one of its stand-alone operating subsidiaries in ongoing restructuring efforts.
- Life Sciences
- Provided expert advisory services to a global pharmaceutical company to evaluate and render a fresh perspective to its product pipeline to enable successful launch over 3-5 years.
- Conducted extensive due diligence for a biotechnology company to expand its R&D capabilities in emerging markets by capturing global talent and managing investments.
- Due Diligence & Market Research
- Managed due diligence and preliminary assessment (including business case development, operating model assessment, country/location analysis, partner analysis) for global expansion and acquisition strategy for clients to tap growth in emerging markets (Middle East, India and China), enable access to better talent/resources and reduce costs (> 15%).
- Supported a private equity firm in the acquisition of an Asian software company by evaluating the market, understanding the customer buying decision process and key growth drivers.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Provided effective oversight, advice, transaction support and counsel to the Project Office during the successful separation of a leading media company into two publicly traded corporations.
- Integrated Business Process Redesign and Strategic Workforce Planning into the proposed multi-year Business Strategy/Planning for clients to address M&A and expansion into new emerging markets.
- Supported a CPG multinational company throughout their pre-merger due diligence, integration planning and post-merger integration in phases over 10 countries.
- Managed business process redesign initiatives for individual functions (Finance, HR, IT), global shared services and B2B/B2C channels for clients (Media, Telecommunications, CPG) to eliminate redundancies and improve data governance.
- Optimized Sales and Marketing functions by building a platform that enabled a 360-degree view of business and consumer data for a large telecommunications company.
- Supported the Strategic Planning process for a leading telecommunications company by fine-tuning and supplementing their planning approaches for developed and emerging markets.
- Evaluated portfolio of acquired companies for a retailer by focusing on business portfolio realignment, process re-design and change management for an effective turnaround in nine months.
- Supervised global Change Management and Culture Assessment efforts for multiple clients in the context of restructuring, M&A, transformation to achieve improved business strategy penetration, increased ROI by 30%, reduced costs by more than 10% and decreased capital expenditures $3 mil+.
- Technology Enablement
- Led migration of legacy financial, procurement, supply-chain applications to modern eBusiness suite to eliminate redundancy, improve reliability and ensure security at multiple utilities/energy and IT clients.
- Spearheaded the business process reengineering for implementation of CRM solution for sales force automation and improvement in ordering capabilities for telecommunication clients.